What does it mean to write great backend software?
- It solves the functional requirement at hand.
- It is secure as required by the type of data transacted.
- It can scale in 2 ways:
- With the amount of data that flows to and from it.
- With time, as more requirements are gradually coded into it.
- It is well documented so other parts of the system may interact with it easily.
This menternship is aimed at getting you up to speed with all the basics of developing a good backend system. You will be creating backend software for a Customer Relationship Management Tool that satisfies the characteristics of good software, and meets the requirement outlined in the scope of work provided to you once you enrol for this Menternship.
Do note, that you are to use Java Springboot as the framework for development for this Menternship.
Through the duration of this Menternship experience, you will have the constant assistance of a mentor to help you through your queries and to help you learn certain key skills as desired by the industry.
Looking forward to some great work, all the best!